For all information about the submissions process for non members works.
Non Members Submission Procedure for wall hanging/2D work
How to Submit
- Up load work at registrationmallgalleries.org.uk for on line pre-selection between 5th Jan and Thursday 23 March 2017, 12 noon [Note: Images must be in jpg format and under 5MB]
- Check registrationmallgalleries.org.uk on 31st March 2017, from 12 noon, to see if your work has been pre-selected
- If pre-selected, deliver your work on Saturday 6th May 2017 10 - 5pm, to Mall Galleries, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5BD please print off your pre populated form/entry schedule along with blank labels for receiving day.
- Work which has not been through pre selection can also be delivered on Saturday 6th May 2017 10 - 5pm, to Mall Galleries, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5BD Please use downloadable form on this page.
- Check mallgalleries.org.uk on 10th May 2017, from 12 noon, to see if your work has been accepted to the exhibition
- If unaccepted, collect your work from Mall Galleries, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5BD on 12th May 2017
Non Members Submission Procedure for Scuplture & 3D work
How to Submitr
- Up load work at registrationmallgallerries.org.uk for on line pre-selection between 5th Jan and Thursday 23 March 2017, 12 noon [Note: Images must be in jpg format and under 5MB]
- Check registrationmallgalleries.org.uk on 31 March 2017, from 12 noon, to see if your work has been selected
- If selected, deliver your work on a day tbc in the week before the exhibition opens, 4th July 2017, to Mall Galleries, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5BD please print off your pre populated form/entry schedule along with blank labels for delivery.
Submission Fees The submission fee for non-members is £15 per work, or £8 per work in the case of young artists,
NOTIFICATION OF RESULTS
THE SOCIETY WILL PUBLISH A LIST OF NAMES AND REGISTRATION NUMBERS OF THE WORK(S) ACCEPTED ON THE WEBSITE ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY ONLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET.
Collection of Works
Unaccepted and ANH (Accepted Not Hung) works must be collected on 12th May 2017 and only on this day. Accepted unsold works must be collected after the Exhibition on 14 and 15 July and only on these days.
Please note that works not collected will be sent to Picture Post for storage and will incur Picture Post’s commercial handling charges of £18 per work for up to 90 days
Work should be gallery ready with the exception of fixings. The Mall technicians will use mirror plates for this purpose.
Sale Price of Work
The price of works must include the commission of 45%. All work must be for sale, except that work which has been commissioned. Minimum sale price: £350 for all hanging works, £150 for framed etchings, prints, lithography or drawings, £350 for 3D works. Please check your pricing carefully on the entry schedule and the label.
The sales catalogue is compiled from the entry schedule, but please complete labels provided carefully and attach to the back of the picture frame or to the base of a 3D work. Tag labels can be used for 3D work.
Notification of Sale of Work
If work in the Exhibition has been sold, exhibitors will be notified by email or phone by the 9 July
If you are using Commercial Carriers please request works delivered to 17 Carlton House Terrace. Works must be presented with individual entry schedules and submission fees. Carriers will need to inform artists of their Submission Reg Numbers once delivered in order for the artist to check acceptance on the 10th May 2017.
Original Printmaking & Etchings
Etchings must show their plate indentations. Commercially printed line work or photographically/digitally reproduced work printed with commercial machines (such as giclée work) is not admissible
Please download and read our and General Terms & Conditions and Information sheet which covers all aspects in more detail.